“How you love yourself teaches others how to love you.” – Rupi Kaur
Is everyone else on your list of “to-do’s” except YOU?
Are you pleasing people at your expense or saying “yes” when you want to say “no”?
You could benefit from some support; a non-judgmental ear to listen. You deserve individualized attention.
If any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t have a safe place to share your concerns
- You wish there were somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Your struggle is negatively impacting other areas of your life
- It would help if you had somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then counseling could be right for you.
We can assess the situation together and develop and achieve your personal goals. Put your oxygen mask on first! If you’re looking for help to improve your everyday life, you would be a great fit for my counseling services. Don’t hesitate to contact me today to schedule your first appointment.